How to Remove Tags On Facebook Posts – Tagging on Facebook is one of the most interesting features yet the most disturbing. Receiving notifications from Facebook of people tagging you who you hardly know or have not been in contact with for a very long time can be quite annoying.
Do not freight anymore because we’ve got a solution.
How to Delete All Tagged Posts On Facebook
There are various ways to deleting or removing tags on Facebook posts. However, you’d have to find the posts first.
You can either scroll through your newsfeed to find the post you are tagged in or go to the person’s profile to find the post. Then hit the ellipsis icon at the top of the post and choose to “Report or Remove Tag”.
How to Remove Tags From Multiple Photos On Facebook At Once
Open Facebook most preferably through the app and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Tap on the three dots just below your profile picture. This ellipsis is next to the blue “Add to Story” tab.
- Then select “Activity Log” from the next list of options.
- Next, find and select the posts in which you are tagged in.
- Tap on the “Report or Remove” Tags option.
- On the next page, select how you’d like the tag to be removed. You could either gently remove yourself from the post by untagging your account or hide the photo from your timeline or you could go all out on the person and mark the posts as spam.
- Hit the “Continue” button and watch Facebook take action on your request.
How To Stop People From Tagging Me On Facebook
It is said that Prevention is better than cure so being able to control how people tag you on Facebook should do you more good than deleting those tags. With this guide, you can manage how people tag you on Facebook.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the hamburger menu and select “Settings and Privacy” > “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and select “Profile and Tagging”.
- At the bottom of the next page, under the section “Reviewing”, tap on “Review Posts You are tagged in before the post appears on your profile”.
- Then toggle on the button. Do the same thing for the “Review tags people add to your posts before the tags appear on Facebook?”
But this process only works for posts on your Facebook profile. Thus the posts can still have you tagged somewhere else on Facebook even if you declined it on your Facebook profile.
Consequently, our last advice; blocking. Blocking shouldn’t be considered but in cases where you want to prevent a person from having anything to do with you on Facebook including not being able to tag you, then Blocking comes in handy.
The blocked person won’t be notified of your action and would also be kept in the dark about any of your activities on Facebook.