Facebook Lite Free Mode – In case you don’t know, the free mode offered by Facebook which is called Facebook zero mode in most cases also works perfectly while using the Facebook subversion called Facebook Lite. This mode isn’t in any way different from the normal Facebook-free mode which you already do have knowledge about. To everyone using Facebook lite as their preferred version of the FB app, happily, I’m here to bring to your notice that you can enjoy FB for free even using this version.
FB Free Mode On Facebook Lite
There are majorly two modes that work on the FB app which are the data mode and the zero or free mode. These same modes are applicable for FB Lite users. For this very context, we are really concerned about the free mode. Now FB free mode on Facebook lite simply means browsing the FB platform using the lite version without data charges being taken from you at all.
Free Mode On FB Lite Features
The same features that show up while browsing for free on the main app also go for free mode on Facebook lite. See some of the things you are to expect below:
- There isn’t a display of pictures while browsing for free on Facebook lite.
- You are denied access to view stories and videos
- Definitely you are opprotuned to text chat. These are basically the major things that occurred using Facebook lite to browse for free.
FB Lite Free Mode Settings
Launching the free mode on the FB lite app isn’t a difficult task at all. What matters is knowing the right steps and taking the steps properly. Now see the steps below:
- Launch the FB lite app
- Login your account
- Once your account gets logged in, at the right part of your Facebook page on FB lite, locate Go to Free
- Click on Go to free. Once you get to do this, you have then successfully launched the free facebook mode on Facebook Lite.
Switch To Data Mode
You can always switch back to data mode when you feel the free mode isn’t enjoyable again. The data mode, therefore, allows you to see images, videos, etc. Now to launch the data mode on Facebook lite see the steps to follow below:
- On the free mode page, look at the top part of the page and Find See Photos just exactly like you did to launch the free mode.
- Click on See Photo.
- Now confirm your move to leave the free mode by clicking on USE DATA.
There is really nothing as gladdening as browsing Facebook for free. You really do not have a reason not to be on the FB platform today with your own personal account as the platform has now stepped up measures to enhance connectivity between friends and well-wishers and offers a free service for that.