Whatsapp messenger a social media with which friends, families, and well-wishers connect to each other. It’s a special platform for very smartphones as an instant messaging app encrypts messages that are sent through it end-to-end. WhatsApp initially was released around Jan. 2019 and as an app, it is readily available in multilingual languages.
This messaging app has been very efficient in sending voice notes, video clips, emoji, Gifs, text chats, location shares, documents and worth more. Whatsapp operates and works perfectly with your phone SIM. Once you get verified with the SIM on your phone then your phone contacts definitely become your WhatsApp contacts and as such, you can always converse with them whenever you wish.
Whatsapp can be operated via mobile devices and even desktops(WhatsApp web). In either place, the app is always very easy and friendly to use. There are no complicating features which you will come across in the usage of the WhatsApp messenger and that’s one good reason you have to hurry now and register with the platform. As a user of this very service, once you login your account on this app, and also backing up your activities, you will never get to loose any files or documents.
Features Of WhatsApp Messenger
Whatsapp has very many features with its different functionalities. See a few features below:
- Video call: WhatsApp has a video call enabling feature with which you can converse with your contacts face-to-face. Definitely that’s the best communication process technology has put up. Open a conversation page with a friend and video call the friend on Whatsapp today.
- Voice call: with WhatsApp, there is also a feature which allows you to make media voice call with very little data charges applied. To use this feature, you only have to open a conversation page with a friend whom you wish to call.
- Status Upload: WhatsApp allows you to upload status including both videos, photos, and write-ups. This status stays live therein for a complete circle of 24hours. You also have the ability to check out your status settings and block the contacts you wish not to see your posts.
- Chat list: this is a list comprising the friends you’ve had conversations with earlier. The number of contacts counts down depending on how well you converse with people on a daily basis.
How To Download Whatsapp For Android Devices
- To download Whatsapp for Android devices, visit the play store
- Use the search box on the page and search for WhatsApp messenger
- Click on this very app once it shows
- Also, click on Download.
- Don’t forget to install the app to the phone once you’re done downloading.
Pros Of Whatsapp Messenger
- This platform enhances the free flow of information between people
- Group chats also can be created on WhatsApp and therein people can get along and become reconnected.
- Whatsapp allows you to make voice calls and video calls for free, so hurry now and join this app.