How To View Blocked List On Facebook – Knowing how to go about things which relate to Facebook is really very important and in this content, I will enlighten you on how to view or see the list of people that you have blocked on Facebook.
Facebook is a very wonderful platform that enhances connectivity between people all around the world. It has a whole lot of features and offers very many services to its users. The platform helps in the easy flow of messages and information between people. In the course of connectivity between Facebook users, it isn’t something new that from time to time there is the tendency of you coming across other users which you aren’t comfortable with. When you come across such users you can use the block option on Facebook to block these users or friends. This is an option which Facebook has put in place so as to make its user have the best moment using the platform as the blocked user will no longer be able to message you and connect with you again on the platform.
As you go on using Facebook platform, there are times also which you may have a change of mind on people which you have blocked earlier and it is important that you note the fact that you can unblock such users if you wish to do so. However, this content focuses on teaching you how you can view or see your blocked list on Facebook and I will be going further to give you a very simple guide on how to do that as you read further.
How To View Blocked List On Facebook | See My Blocked Lits On Facebook
See below for an easy made guidelines on how to view or see your blocked list on Facebook:
To do this, For New Facebook:
- To begin the whole process, log in to your Facebook account
- Go ahead and click on the drop-down icon which is located at the top right corner of your Facebook page
- Then select Settings and privacy
- Furthermore, click on Settings
- Click on blocking on the left-hand side
- Then under the Block users section, you will find the list of persons which you have blocked there.
To do this, For Classic Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account and this is followed by clicking on the drop-down icon
- Furthermore, select settings
- More also, on the left hand side, click on blocking
- Then under the Block user section, you will see the list of people that you have blocked on Facebook platform.
That is a very simple process which you can follow to see or view the list of people that you have blocked on Facebook. The steps I gave earlier have to do with you accessing Facebook on a computer and viewing the list of people you have blocked there. But on a second note, you can also do that using the Facebook app. It is also very simple to view the list of people that you have blocked on Facebook using the Facebook mobile app. You just have to open the Facebook app. Furthermore, click on the menu icon at the top right part of your Facebook homepage, go over to ”settings and privacy”. After doing that, select ”settings”, scroll down carefully and click on ”blocking” then. After doing that, on the next page which displays you will find the list of people that you have blocked then. From there you can decide to block someone or unblock anybody that you have blocked already.