How To Unblock Friend On Facebook – All Facebook users are granted the privilege to block a friend on the platform when the need for it arises. In the same way, there is also an option that enables Facebook users to unblock a friend. Here in this content, I am going to make available for all my visitors who are Facebook users the steps or guide they can follow to unblock a friend on Facebook.
What it Means To Unblock A Friend On Facebook
The question is what does it really mean to unblock a friend on Facebook. It simply means giving a friend another chance to be on your friends list and more also being able to start seeing your posts which you share with the public and also sharing things in common with you on the Facebook platform. The act of blocking a friend on Facebook may be an action done deliberately after due consideration or mistakenly. Thanks to Facebook though that this can be reversed as it puts up measures that all users can follow to unblock any friend.
How To Unblock Someone
You must understand also that to any friend you unblock on FB, you aren’t allowed then to block such a friend again for a couple of days. Facebook mobile app runs on mobile devices like Android devices, iPhone and iPad. Now since this app runs smoothly on these devices, it means one can unblock a friend easily using either of them. The main guide to unblocking a friend is as follows:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Once the account is signed in, click on the More options icon at the top right part of your FB page
- Scroll down till you see the ”settings” and ”privacy option”
- Then scroll down carefully on the privacy option and click on ”Blocking”
- To every friend whom you wish to unblock, click on ”unblock” which is next to the name of the person.
- Finally, click on the confirm to complete the unblocking of the friend.
You see that unblocking a friend on FB isn’t tedious at all. All you needed was just the best guide to enable you to execute the function and that is exactly what you have here, so go ahead and apply it.