It’s much easier to type the Apple logo on iPhone, iPad, and Mac than you think. So if you ever wished to enter the iconic logo on your device and ditched the idea mid-way thinking there is no way to get it done, let me tell you that both iOS and macOS offer a simple way to input the Apple logo. With that said, let’s learn how to type the Apple logo on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
On macOS, you can use two methods to enter the logo – a keyboard shortcut and a custom text replacement shortcut. iOS and iPadOS also support the text replacement feature, so it’s possible to type the Apple logo on your iPhone and iPad with ease.
Type Apple Logo on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and move to General.
- Next, scroll down and choose Keyboard.
- Next up, choose Text Replacement and tap on the “+” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- copy and paste (<- this Apple logo) in the phrase field. After that, enter the text replacement in the Shortcut field. In the end, make sure to tap on Save to confirm the action.
Now onwards, whenever you type this custom shortcut, the Apple logo will show up in the suggestions bar above the keyboard. Simply choose the logo to input it, and you are good to go.
Type Apple Logo on Your Mac Device
There are two methods to this and below are the different methods.
Method 1: Using Keyboard Shortcut
There are multiple ways to type the Apple logo on Mac. However, the easiest way is to use the keyboard shortcut Option + Shift + K (⌥⇧K) to type on your macOS device.
Method 2: Using Text Replacement Shortcut
- Click on the Apple logo at the top left corner of the screen and select the System Preferences option.
- Now, choose Keyboard
- Next, go to the Text tab. Now, you should see a section with two parts – “Replace” and “With” on the left. Click on the “+” button at the bottom to create a new text replacement shortcut.
- Then, type the custom shortcut in the “Replace” section, and copy the (<- this Apple logo) icon and paste it in the “With” section.
Finally, open an app like Messages or Notes and head over to the location where you want to type the Apple logo. Now, the moment you enter the text replacement shortcut, the Apple logo will show up. Simply hit the space bar to finish.