You have an amazing guide here to help you set up an eBay account. On eBay, everyone who has properly taken the right account registration measures and has their account set up appropriately can make sales on the platform. eBay accounts can be of two types, there is the personal account and the business account. The aim behind this content is to educate you on how you can go about setting up an eBay account. The steps will go a long way to break down the account registration process and make the whole process seem very easy. Quickly check out the steps and get your eBay account set up then.
There are certain things you have to note before you can actually go ahead with setting up an eBay account. It is really very important you understand these things as it will guide you regarding every step you make. See below;
- To create or open an account on eBay, it requires just your email and that’s for a personal account. Now when it comes to opening a business account on eBay it further requires your business name, the type of your business and address too.
- On eBay, you have an option of having more than one account but provided you run the different accounts with different account name and different email address for each account.
- On eBay, you aren’t allowed to use one account for activity that are related to the same listing. It is very important you note all these points.
How To Set Up An eBay Account
eBay happens to be a very nice and amazing platform as it even gives the option of having to create an account using Facebook or Google account. Once you have a Facebook or Google account, then you are already on the right path to getting yourself an account on eBay. See the further steps below:
- Scroll through on the registration page on eBay and select ‘’Continue with Facebook’’ or you can also click on ‘’Continue with Google.
- Then login with your Facebook account or with your Google account with your correct details.
- Furthermore, allow eBay to access your profiles and more also your email account.
- At this point, you have to confirm the email address which you want to use for your eBay account and finally choose ‘’Create account’’.
- eBay now with your informations, creates an account for you and receive an email to confirm your account informations or details.
Create Business Account On eBay
What distinguishes a business account on eBay from a personal account is the inclusion of business name, type of business and address as said earlier. Now see how to open a business account on eBay: On the eBay registration page, just choose ”create a business account”. This now opens up for you to include your business name, type, and address.
Open A Second eBay Account
As said earlier, everyone who has an account on eBay has the privilege of getting a second account. This just requires using different email address and username for each of the account. To do so, you just have to sign out of the account which is currently in use now. Getting to the registration page for an account, follow up the registration processes for a new account then.
eBay sends you a welcome email with very useful and helpful tips on how you can manage your account when you are through with setting up your account.
eBay is a very wonderful platform for online auctions. On the platform, anybody can go ahead and sell what they wish to sell there and more also people can as well buy many things from the platform too.