Snapchat is one of the most popular social media messaging app with more fun features than other apps. You can send and receive snaps using filters and lenses and you can also make a group on Snapchat to share your snaps with your friends. And the best part is that you can create different groups according to your categories.
Snapchat group means where you can chat with up to 31 friends at once. And all 31 friends can share their snaps at once. You can also do different activities like playing games, sharing memes, irritate your friends by sending irritating spam messages and snaps.
How to Create a Group on Snapchat
Creating a group on Snapchat has straightforward steps, we can create a group from the Snapchat chat list by following few steps. If you don’t know what are the steps to start a group on Snapchat follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app
- Tap Chat ‘Chat Bubble Icon’
- Click Chat Edit Icon
- Tap New Group
- Choose Friends Username
- Click Chat With Group
Now you will be able to see a group in the chat list. To find a group you just created go to the chat bubble icon.
How to Make a Group With Your Friends on Snapchat
Do you want to make a Snapchat group chat and snaps all your friends at once? – to do so you have to create a group on Snapchat, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- If asked, log in to your account.
- Now after you get logged in to your account, you will see the Snapchat camera.
- After that click on the Chatbox icon from the bottom navigation bar. This will open the chatbox.
- Now, click on the Chat-Edit icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- You will see New Chat, now tap New Group.
- After that scroll now and choose up to 31 friends you want to add to the group.
- Finally, click on the ‘Chat with Group‘ button.
There you go, this is how you create your own group on Snapchat
How to Add Your Friend And A Group Of Friends on The Snapchat Group At Once
here are the steps on how you can add them to the group even after you have created a group? You can add a friend or multiple friends even after you create a group.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Go to the Chatbox section.
- Now, from the Chat list, tap on the Group Name.
- After you open a group chat, now click on the Group Profile (Ghost icon).
- After that, click on the ‘+Add Members.’
- Now you will see the list of friends.
- To add a friend, scroll down and tap your friend’s username. After that, click on the Done button.
- To add multiple friends, tap the username of your friends. After that click on the Done button.
- Finally, you will see your newly added friend to the Group Members.
Snapchat Group Features
If you have been in any group of any social media app then you must have some idea on how does group works, the Snapchat group is similar to other normal groups but Snapchat provides you advanced features to use on Snapchat group. Such as :
- Video Call
- Play Games
- Edit Group Settings
Where Can I Find a Group Made on Snapchat
Before you find a group, be sure that you are in a group or you have created a group.
If you are already in a group, then only you can find your group in the Chat section, and it is very easy to find a group made on Snapchat. To access the group you have made,
- Open the Snapchat App.
- Tap on the Chatbox from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now you will see Chat.
- Scroll down and search your group name or,
- Tap on the search icon beside bitmoji.
- Type your Group name, you will find your group
How to Manage Snapchat Groups?
You can manage the Snapchat group for that you have to go to the Settings on the Group, where you will find the list of settings, customize settings to manage Snapchat. So here are the steps to access group settings.
- Go to the Group Chat.
- Tap on the Group Profile icon.
- Now click on the three vertical dots.
- Now you will see a list of settings.
- tap on the option to customize.
- And follow in-display instructions.
- After managing group tap Done.
How to Leave A Group on Snapchat?
As we all know, when we are in a group we get a lot of pictures, videos, and messages. This is irritating, right?
If you want to get rid of the spammy message then you can mute the group or leave the group. To do so follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- After you open Snapchat you will see the Snapchat camera. now click on the Chatbox from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now search for the group you want to leave.
- Open group chat.
- Now, tap on the Group Profile.
- After that, click on the three vertical dots.
- Now you will see the list of options.
- Tap Leave Group.
- Finally, click on the Leave button.
Read More >>>> How To Get New And Old Filters Or Lenses Back On Snapchat