How to Link Your Gmail Account to Yahoo Mail – Linking your Gmail account to your Yahoo mail account helps you manage your email accounts from both internet mailing companies effectively. You do not need to open Yahoo mail on one tab and Google mail on another when you can just link them and access all your emails from one super tab.
Steps to Link Your Gmail Account to Yahoo Mail
Whether you are doing it via the web or the mobile app, we’ve got you covered;
Via a Web Browser
On the Yahoo mail website at www.yahoo.com, sign in to your account by hitting the profile icon by the top right corner and selecting “Sign In”.
- Once signed in to your account, tap on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select “Manage Accounts” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, tap on “Add another account”
- Select “Google”. Then proceed to sign in to your Gmail account. If you don’t have one, you can quickly sign up for a Gmail account here.
- Go through Google’s verification process to complete the steps.
If you find this method a bit strenuous, download the Yahoo mail app to your device and check the instructions below.
Via the Yahoo Mail App
After downloading the app, open it and sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Tap on the tab by the left corner.
- Select “Accounts” > “Add Account”.
- On the next page, choose “Google”.
- Yahoo will then try to create a connection. Next sign in to your Gmail account. If you don’t have one, you can quickly sign up for a Gmail account here.
- Go through the terms needed for this to work and accept them if you are okay with it by hitting on the “Done” button.
It’s as simple as that. The tab by the left would now have a section named after your recently added Gmail account.