You are about to learn how to download and further install Telegram app on Android devices. Installing this app may have been a very hard task for you, but you are rest assured of gaining sound knowledge on how to do that after reading this article. Telegram is a well known and popular messaging app.
Know More About Telegram
Telegram – This is a cloud-based instant messaging and more also voice over IP service. This instant messaging app is very similar to WhatsApp and Facebook messenger app and they are all very good platforms for messaging. Telegram app is available for Android devices, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, Linux and macOS also. Telegram, users can send messages, and more also make exchange of photos, stickers, videos, audios and even files of any type.
Steps To Install Telegram App On Android Devices
The main idea though behind this content is to teach you how to install Telegram app for Android devices. The steps to installing this app on your Android device is really very simple and straightforward too. You only need to be guided on how to do so and you will find yourself getting the app downloaded and running on your device. Now kindly see how to install the app below:
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for Telegram App with the search box at the top
- Once the app displays, click on the app
- Finally, click Install
Immediately you click on install, the download of the app commences. You now have to wait for a while for the app to be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
How To Create Telegram Account On Android And iPhone
If you are ready to create a Telegram account, then the guide below will help you get an account on the instant messaging app:
- The first step is to Install Telegram app (For Android device, you can install it from Google Play Store, and for iPhones, you can install the app from Apple App Store)
- Open Telegram App then
- Next, you need to sign up, tap on ”Start Messaging Button’’
- What follows is to choose your country and more also enter the phone number that you want to register for your telegram account.
- Once you are through with entering the phone number, on the right top corner of the app, tap on the ”Tick icon’’
- Then telegram will send you a verification code on the number which you entered earlier to register on the platform
- Furthermore, enter the verification code
- Once your number has been verified, you now need to set up your telegram account.
- Finally, enter your First name and Last name.
That is the simple step you can follow to successfully create a Telegram account for yourself. Messages on telegram are encrypted end to end and no one gets a clue or idea of anything you say unless you decide to let them know by yourself so it is very reliable and safe for use.