Google grants so many services with sufficient features. Google account recovery amidst all features of your Google account seems to be the most helpful. In as much as you gain the enablement to sign up with google once you have a smart device to perform the task, there are also some points you forget your password. This one very factor makes you loose your Google account and prompts you to recover it.
A password is an inborn detail which is very case sensitive. It is a code you attach to every account you create, google account not excluded that gives you the leverage to access your account. Now when this password is forgotten, the tendency to loose your account is 100%. This act of losing your account as a result of forgetting your password in some cases isn’t an intentional act, but some mistakes occur spontaneously and the mistake of password forgetfulness can occur at a glance.
The Google account recovery option isn’t a very difficult measure to take. This is why we bring forth to you this very important article to be a guide with which your account can be gotten back. All you have to do is to reset or recover your password and change to a new password.
There are very important requirements that help you get a good google account password so as to recover your account:
- Your mobile number attached to your google account
- The correct Gmail account address you opened initially
- A recovery email account
Steps To Recover Google Account Forgotten Password
- The first step is to visit the google account login page and enter google account address or Gmail address
- On this recovery page also, find and click on “Forgot password”
- A click on Next icon follows
- Enter your last or previous password. More also you can click on “try another way”. This process enables Google to ask you questions showing you are the rightful owner of the account you are working on. Here you are expected to click on Next after giving a correct answer to each of the questions they display to you. Once you succeed in answering the questions then, you can now follow the change password link.
- Enter the six-digit google verification phone sent to your mobile number attached to the google account or sent to your account recovery email.
- Finally, create a new password and confirm it.
How To Sign In Gmail Account
- Visit www.gmail.com using a browser
- You can Enter either your google account username, email or mobile number
- Follow the procedure by inputting password
- Round the process up by clicking on Sign In
That point you just succeed in recovering your account password, create another password that is easy for you to remember but not predictable by others. The safety of your google account should be your priority.