Facebook Favorites List – When you continually like an activity from a user on Facebook, with time that user either group, profile, or page becomes your favorite on Facebook.
However, do you know that Facebook now lets you specify friends, pages, or groups you like the most so that their activities or posts on Facebook can be itemized on your newsfeed?
How to Add Someone to Your Facebook Favorites List
- Sign in to your Facebook account via the Facebook mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu by the top right corner of your newsfeed page.
- Scroll down and select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings”.
- On the next page, scroll down and tap on “News Feed Preferences” under the “News Feed Settings” tab.
- Tap on “Favorites” or “Prioritize who to see first”.
- Then tap on the profile icons of the people, pages, or groups you want to prioritize on your news feed. This will star their profile icon.
- Exit the page when you are done.
Signed in to your Facebook account via a computer or through the web;
- Click on the arrow icon at the top right corner or look to the menu by the left side of your screen.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings”.
- Choose “News Feed Preferences” under the “News Feed Settings” tab.
- Choose to “Manage Favorites” list or “Prioritize who to see first”.
- Click on the profiles you want to prioritize thus adding them to your favorites list as their profile icons on the page are starred blue.
- Exit the page by hitting on “X” icon.
Do note that the selections you made are not ranked in any order including the order in which you selected them.