Change Facebook Password – These days, so many people are complaining of their Facebook account being hacked. If you want to protect your Facebook account from being hacked, One of the means of reducing the chances of facing this stress is by changing your password frequently to be on the safe side.
Thanks to Facebook for making changing of password for users very easy to go about. It will not even take you a whole lot of time to change your password to protect your account from hackers.
Steps On How You Can Change Your Facebook Password
So many people also have difficulties in changing their Facebook account password though. See the steps on how to change your Facebook password when you are already logged in below:
- To start the whole process, first is to click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and from there, select Settings
- From the next page that will display then click on Security and Login
- Locate “Change Password” and click on Edit next to it
- Input in the current password you are using on the box provided
- Next is to enter your new password in the box provided
- Re-enter your new password then
- Finally, click on ”Save Changes”
With this, you can successfully change your password. Always remember to change your Facebook account password regularly to prevent hackers from hacking your account and always choose a more complex password than the one you were using before.
In a situation where you probably logged out of Facebook and you then forgot your Facebook password and now you find it difficult to log in to your account. You don’t need to bother yourself so much regarding this. Just simply click on Forgot password? then follow the further instructions properly to get a new password for yourself and log in to your Facebook account.